2001 Gemini 105Mc | 34ft
Priced to sell and the seller is ready for offers!
The modern designed Gemini 105 MC is possibly the most popular cruising catamaran available. Designed by Tony Smith for speed, comfort, and stability, the catamaran is perfect for a fast cruising couple or family. With big deck space, large cockpit, 3 double berth cabins, a well equipped galley and a light and airy dinette/salon, she is ready to take you to hidden anchorages in the islands. These yachts have made many successful voyages safely and this one has been to Florida and the Chesapeake recently.
Regular maintenance is done on IMPROVISE. The well-maintained engine (serial number 85001-F003) has about 1,125 hours on it (of course as the seller uses it, this number changes a bit). The latest maintenance includes:
- Two Group 24 AGM batteries new in November 2020
- New Delhi Alternator in November 2020
- New tricolor and anchor masthead light in November 2020
- New cockpit light in November 2020
- New Vertamax Pure Sine Wave Inverter (not yet installed)
- New Victron BMV-700 batter monitor (not yet installed)
- The hulls compounded and waxed in October 2020
- New bottom paint in November 2019
- New Isotherm Cruise 130 Elegance Refrigeration in 2019
- New lines and bolts installed for the Centerboards in 2019
- New steering cables installed in 2019
- Two Lewmar #40 self-tailing two speed Sheet winches, serviced in 2019
- New running rigging: main halyard, genoa sheets, and furling lines in 2018-2019
- 15×12 LH propeller installed in 2018
- New propane lines, solenoid and gas detector in 2018
- New Standard Horizon GX-2150 with AIS in 2018
- New Raymarine ST4000+ wheel drive autopilot in 2018
A like-new Sport Boats White Marlin 9 feet 8 inch dinghy is included on the davits with oars, storage seat, and nav lights (NEW in 2019, used twice and includes a boat cover).